Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Safety Patrol


Top (10) Reasons I’m not a School Safety Patrol Parent:

  1. Stupid people make me angry
  2. Just because you need to walk your precious snowflake to the front door is no reason to park in the middle of the drive-through lane.
  3. The signs that say “Do Not Block Handicapped Spaces” are there for a reason; NO, the reason isn't just to annoy you.
  4. Walking your child across a busy street and not using the crosswalk is still jay-walking.  Even if it’s inconvenient.
  5. I would go through a ticket book a day and they would all be marked “Failure to use common sense”.
  6. The Police Department would know me by name.
  7. Citizen’s arrests are still legal.
  8. I have the number for a towing company on speed dial.
  9. I don’t have a problem with telling people to STOP!
  10. I’m not afraid to make you go to the back of the line and wait your turn.


No comments: