Thursday, January 31, 2013

Questions for my favorite author



Let’s just fantasize for a moment that I get a chance to have lunch (or dinner or drinks) with my favorite author, Nicholas Sparks.  Yes, he can bring his wife.  Maybe he’ll invite me to their house and I can meet the kids and dogs too!

  1. I’ve read that you write at least 2,000 words each day.  When you started out did you ever sleep or did you have a lower goal for your per day completion?
  2. What is the average time it takes you to write a book?  Are some harder than others?
  3. How do you overcome character challenges? 
  4. What about when your characters change their story mid-plot? 
  5. What was the most difficult book?  Why?
  6. Your favorite book you’ve written?
  7. Your favorite book by another author?
  8. What was the easiest book to write?  Why?
  9. Is there a book that you’d like to rewrite?
  10. What did you spend your first large royalty check on?
  11. How do you research for your books?

What questions would you ask your favorite author?



No comments: