Saturday, November 6, 2010

Totally Random Trivia about me:

• I will not drink by myself; not even a glass of wine if my husband isn’t home.

• I will not take more prescription meds than I am decades old (I am 47, so I will only allow myself 4 prescriptions)

• I won’t call people before 8 AM or after 10 PM; even if they tell me it’s okay.

• I can’t sleep with socks on.

• I don’t like to change my clothes more than once a day.

• I can’t watch or listen to performers with strange facial or vocal inflections.

• I can’t drive with my coat on.

• I get irritated by “spam” postings (please post this or email this if you support this)

• I am equally gullible and skeptical about many things.

• I grocery shop one aisle at a time even though I have a list.

• I will not buy a CD unless there are at least two songs on the album that I know and like.

• I don’t like to watch a movie of a book I’ve read because I’m always disappointed in one or the other.

• I don’t like to start a project I can’t finish. But I rarely, in reality, ever am able to finish anything anymore.

• I hate gardening with gloves on.

• I think flossing is over-rated.

• I believe animals understand human language, not just tone and mannerisms.

• I think conspiracy theorists may not be as crazy as we think they are.

• Animals should never have human names.

• I’m not good at remembering where people live when I’m driving there, unless I’ve driven there several times.

• I have absolutely no concept of street layouts and get lost unless I drive by map or landmarks.

• I’m horrible at remembering birthdays. I’m even worse at choosing, buying, addressing and mailing cards to those with birthdays.

• I have always wanted to be a drummer

• I don’t want to live past 70 years of age.

• I believe there is one true love for every person on this earth; but I believe that some people can have more than one true love. I also believe that some people never find their one true love.

• Bagpipe music makes me weepy, happy and want to dance at the same time.

• I am a frustrated writer.

• I have a list of celebrities I would love to have dinner with but would never walk up to them at a table and ask for their autograph or express my appreciation of them.

• I am as equally shy and retiring as I am opinionated and sociable; but it’s hard to tell what will come out when.

• I can eat an entire box of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese by myself.

• I hate liver, but love liverwurst and pate’.

• I love salami and blue cheese sandwiches (sourdough bread and mayonnaise)

• I don’t buy movies that make me cry or watch movies about horses.

2 comments:

Darcy said...

The salami and blue cheese sandwhich sounds interestingly yummy. Question: why don't you want to live past 70? Statement: I have a set of electric drums for sale :)

Paige Norman said...

Darcy: i want *real* drums; but thanks. I have always thought that 70 years (for me) is enough time to be on this earth. Most people wholly disagree with me.