Friday, September 28, 2012

Just so you know…


I don’t put everything I think or want to say in this blog.  Someday, after I’m *gone*, someone will dig into my laptop hard drive and find all the horrible, hateful, mean-spirited, un-Christian things I’ve thought and said and written down but not posted for all the world to see.  My only hope is that by the time that all happens, the “OS” will have changed and someone will have to get a converter to read the “old” Word formatted documents and they won’t bother.

One of the reasons I write first on Word and then copy and post to Blogger is so that those terrible thoughts that cross my mind frequently do not end up in the blogosphere for all to read. 

I am outspoken and unkind and sarcastic and mean and all those other adjectives that I’m certain people must think about me when they read what I do post.  It’s a constant struggle to keep my mouth shut and reflect the person I think God wants me to be instead of the person I actually am.

Just so you know…

1 comment:

Bob Yoder said...

Well said. That doesn't mean you can't post an opinion from time to time, I hope.