Sunday, July 10, 2011

Vacation Paige-Style

Because I’m pretty sure my friends think I’ll be on Facebook the entire week while my husband and youngest are at Boy Scout Camp (and oldest son is working at Day Camp); here’s “THE LIST” of my things to do for the week:


• See Jennifer Fleetwood

• Pressure-wash deck

• Mow Back lawn

• Weed flower beds

• Clean/organize Car-seat area

• Give Yarn to Viola or Value Village

• Switch out toys

• Scan Photos

• Scrapbook

• Take clothing to Value Village

• Laundry

• Dog to Groomer

• Dog to Dog park

• Walk Dog 2-3 times a day

• Exercise 3 times a week

• Cook for Friday Dinner Party

• Make Ravioli to Freeze

• Make Pizzelle



And in case you “didn’t make the list”, it doesn’t mean that I won’t fit you in. It also doesn’t mean I’ll get everything done on the list.
Yeah, I’ll still play my games on FB and post articles (I need to have something to do while I drink my coffee).
The best part of time alone is I don’t have a schedule. I can stay up as late as I want, get up when I want (except the dog needs to go out and eat in the morning about 7:30), and go where I want, when I want.
Yep, It’s vacation time for me – Paige-style.

1 comment:

Ryan Anderson said...

Sounds great to me!!! I am certainly jealous:) Enjoy!