Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Just a photo post...

 I thought I'd post some photos of my garden and yard, past and present. Just for fun.


My new White Phlox.  I've not planted Phlox before, but I'm excited to see what it does.  It was a gift from a friend I shared Tall Grass with.  Thanks Mouna!


The Camelia I bought at a local Technical College plant sale.



White Lilac in bloom.  I love June!

 
Wegelia. 

African Daisy in a container.  I love them!

Herbs and Potatoes in containers.

My garden June 2011

Dogwood in full bloom.

Jackson & Perkins "Snowfire" rose.
My favorite, but they don't sell them anymore.


Butterfly Bush blooms.

Clematis climbing on the deck stairs.

Gerbera Daisies

cuttings from my garden

White Admiral Butterfly


See?  No politics or religion!  :)

No comments: